NIGCOMSAT Recruitment Application Form Portal 2020, Requirements and How To Apply.
This article will guide you and provide you with information on how to apply for the Nigeria Communications Satellite Limited (NIGCOMSAT) Recruitment 2020. All the information you need including the history of NIGCOMSAT, NIGCOMSAT Recruitment Requirements, and How To Apply For NIGCOMSAT Recruitment. See Details Below. Also See the Latest Jobs In Nigeria Here.
This recruitment guide will give answers to questions like;
- When will NIGCOMSAT 2020 Recruitment start?
- Is NIGCOMSAT Recruitment 2020 form Out?
- NIGCOMSAT Recruitment 2020 Portal ?
- How to apply for Nigerian Communications Satellite Limited Recruitment 2020?
- NIGCOMSAT 2020 Recruitment Requirement?
NigComSat-1, a Nigerian satellite ordered and built in China in 2004, was Nigeria’s second satellite and Africa’s first communication satellite. It was launched on 13 May 2007, aboard a Chinese Long March 3B carrier rocket, from the Xichang Satellite Launch Centre in China. The spacecraft was operated by NigComSat and the Nigerian Space Agency, NASRDA. On 11 November 2008, NigComSat-1 failed in orbit after running out of power due to an anomaly in its solar array. It was based on the Chinese DFH-4 satellite bus, and carries a variety of transponders: 4 C band; 14 Ku band; 8 Ka band; and 2 L band. It was designed to provide coverage to many parts of Africa, and the Ka band transponders would also cover Italy.
On 10 November 2008 (0900 GMT), the satellite was reportedly switched off for analysis and to avoid a possible collision with other satellites and was put into “emergency mode operation in order to effect mitigation and repairs”. The satellite eventually failed after losing power on 11 November 2008.
On 24 March 2009, the Nigerian Federal Ministry of Science and Technology, NigComSat Ltd. and CGWIC signed a further contract for the in-orbit delivery of the NigComSat-1R satellite. NigComSat-1R was also a DFH-4 satellite.
What You Will Learn On This Page
NIGCOMSAT Recruitment Requirements 2020 and Eligibility
Just like every other recruitment, you should know the basic requirements for most recruitment as well. Nevertheless, we will still run you through as well. keep reading.
First and foremost, you will need any of the following: A bachelor of science or art, HND, OND in any relevant discipline. Then you must have at least six credits in your SSCE and this must be obtain in not more than two sittings. Remember, you must not be older than 35 years.
Computer Literacy is a must for anyone who wishes to succeed in this recruitment.
Please take note of this important information: At the time of writing this article, the NIGCOMSAT Recruitment has not begun and the form is not out. If you need to know when the form is out, please drop your email and subscribe to our list.
How to Get the Latest Update On NIGCOMSAT Recruitment 2020/2021
If you want to be the first to get updated once the form is out, then follow the instructions below.
- Subscribe to our email alerts
- Subscribe to our desktop notification.
- Like our Facebook page
- Share this article on all social media platform
Did you find value in reading this article? Then leave a comment below.
How To Apply for 2020 NIGCOMSAT Recruitment
The application is done completely online. you can do it here at https://www.nigcomsat.gov.ng/. Before visiting, follow these instructions.
Scroll up or down and locate where you find to apply for the recruitment. Click on Apply for Jobs or Recruitment and wait for further instructions.
Recommended Just For You;
- Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Recruitment
- National Examination Council (NECO) Recruitment
- National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) Recruitment
- National Teachers Institute (NTI) Recruitment
- National Universities Commission (NUC) Recruitment
- National Human Rights Commission (NHRC) Recruitment
- Nigeria Prison Service (Nigerian Correctional Service) Recruitment
- National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Recruitment
- National Orientation Agency (NOA) Recruitment
- Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) Recruitment
- Operation Amotekun Recruitment