INEC Past Questions and Answers For 2020 Recruitment.
Free INEC Interview Questions and Answers for the 2020 INEC Aptitude Test. Download the Complete PDF INEC Past Question Papers Here.
What You Will Learn On This Page
INEC Recruitment Update
Delivery to @yahoo.com email accounts are heavily delayed. You can use your mobile number as your password to log in to continue your application.
This is a One-Time Password to your account if it is not yet active/verified. You will have to set a new password afterwards to continue.
INEC Recruitment Interview Date, Venue and Schedule
Kindly note that INEC is yet to announce the CBT screening date for the 202021 checks back on this page you will have full information as will we update this page when this list is out.
INEC Interview Sample Questions and Answers
1. A political concept that defines the beliefs, attitudes and values of a society is called
a. Political socialization
b. Political culture
c. Political transformation
2. A major issue that distinguishes pressure groups from political parties is
(c) voting patterns
3. Which of the following political parties did not participate in the 1979 General Elections in Nigeria?
a. Unity Party of Nigeria
b. National Party of Nigeria
c. Social Democratic Party
4. The first Nigeria leader to become chairman of organization of african unity was:
(A) Tafawa Balewa
(B) Murtala Mohammed
(c) Yakubu Gowon
(D) Aguiyi Ironsi
5. The set of policies on the basis of which countries interact with one another is called
(B) foreign policy
(C) National policy
(D) international relations
6. The fundamental assumption on which the idea of the rule of law is based is
(A). Supremacy at the constitution
(B)rationality of human being
(C) quality of human being
(D) love for social justice
7. Between 1960 and 1966 nigeria was governed under the
(A) presidential system
(B) westminster system
(C) confederal system
(D) unitary system
8. Universal Adult Suffrage means all
a. Adult citizens can vote
b. Citizens vote
c. Qualified citizens can vote
d. Literate citizens can vote
9. Under the Presidential system
a. The party with the majority of seat forms the Executive
b. There is the principle of collective responsibility
c. The president may come from any of the parties
d. The states take instruction from the federal government
10. A condition for judicial independence is the appointment of judges by the
a. Civil service commission
b. Judicial service Commission
c. Low Review Commission
d. The 1979 constitution
How to Download INEC Past Questions and Answers Free
The cost of the newly updated INEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Past Questions and Answer Free is 2,000.00 naira only for four subject’s combination.
See The Payment Detail Below.
To get INEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Past Questions and Answer Free follow the steps below.
Pay into the account below.
Account Name: ETUK, OTO-OBONG EMMANUEL
Account Number: 0318379097
After Payment , send the following
(1) Depositors name,
(2) Teller number,
(3) Amount paid to 07063986527 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The purchased INEC Past Questions and Answers Free will be uploaded immediately into your email address within the next 24 hours.
If you have purchased yours, kindly drop a testimony in the comment box below.
CALL EXAMSTUTS: 07063986527
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about INEC Past Questions and Answers kindly provide us your phone number and email address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any questions at any time.