Nigerian Navy Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates List 2019 and How To Check- Complete List of shortlisted candidates in Nigeria.
Nigerian Navy Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates List…Did you apply for the Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2019? Is the list of shortlisted candidates out? Where is the venue for the Nigerian Navy Recruitment screening, when is the Nigerian Navy Screening Date? This article will answer all your questions. Continue reading to the end to see the answers to your questions.
The Nigerian Navy Recruitment has come and gone, but the candidates who apply for the recruitment are earnestly anticipating the released of the shortlisted candidates.
While waiting, you have to know that armed forces and paramilitary organization are use to waiting games. This is a strategy they use to make many people loose guard and stay unprepared so that by the time the names of shortlisted candidates have been released, they will have only few people o take.
With this kind of article with you, you can always beat the mind game and stay prepared always. Continue reading to the end see all the information regarding the Nigerian Navy Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates List 2019.
What You Will Learn On This Page
- 1 Latest Updates on Nigerian Navy Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates List 2019
- 2 How to check the Nigerian Navy Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates List
- 3 How o Get the Latest Updates on Nigerian Navy Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates List
- 4 Nigerian Navy Recruitment Requirements and Needed Items
The latest updates reaching us concerning the Nigerian Navy Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates List 2019 is that the list has not been released yet, so stay away from individuals whose aim is to extort money from you in return for a place in the Nigerian Navy.
Once the list has been released, it will be communicated o you via the email you use during your registration. But you can check your name following the instructions below. Note you can click the links here or the images o take you to the recruitment portal directly to check your name.
- Visit the official Nigerian Navy Shortlisted Page at http://joinnigeriannavy.com/successful-candidates/
- Scroll down and CLICK the Download Button.
- Once the PDF File gets downloaded, use ‘Ctrl + F’ to find your name based on the above listed states.
- If you see your name, CONGRATULATIONS!
You might want to be the first to get updates on the Nigerian Navy Recruitment, which is not a bad wish. But before you do that, you will need to subscribe to all our channels. Subscribe to email notifications, subscribe to facebook messenger bots, like our page on Facebook and share this content on all social media platform. By doing that, you will ensure that you become the first to get notifications whenever we release a new update
Related Recruitments to apply
Did you miss out on the Nigerian army recruitment? Then try applying for any of the recruitment below.
Federal Road Safety Commission Recruitment
Federal Fire Service Recruitment
National Agency for the Prohibition of Trafficking In Persons (NAPTIP) Recruitment
National Agency for Foods Administration and Control(NAFDAC) Recruitment
Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment
National Human Rights Commission Recruitment
Nigeria Prison Service Recruitment
National Youth Service Corps Recruitment
National Orientation Agency (NOA) Recruitment
Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) Recruitment
What are the requirements for the Screening and what are the items needed during the screening?
In our post on the Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2019, we outlined all the requirements and the Needed items that you will need for the screening. Click the link above to check, otherwise check below.
- A pair of black cover shoes
- A pair of national dress (white kaftan for Juma’at)
- Academic Certificates (FSLC, JSSC, SSC, WAEC, NECO, etc)
- Birth Certificate / Age Declaration
- Black polish, brushes, shaving kit and toiletries
- Completed Registration Forms
- Local Government Certificate
- National Identity Card (Means of Identification)
- NYSC Discharge/Exemption Letter (Where Applicable)
- One black lounge suite
- One pair of black trousers and belt
- Original and photocopies of all certificates
- Tertiary institutions (Where Applicable)
- Two long sleeved shirts (white)
- Two pairs canvas shoes (white)
- Two pairs of blue shorts
- Two pairs of socks (white)
- Two Pairs of white shorts and white trousers
- Two Polo shirts
- Two Recent Passport photo
- Two white bed sheets and pillow cases for 3 by 6 bed
- Two White round neck vests
- A pair of low-heeled cover shoes (black)
- Two long skirts
- Two pairs of black or blue short tights
- Two pairs of trouser suits